Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to remove Antivirus System pro? ive done everything?

ok i have looked at every forum I could find about how to remove the program and followed all the steps in everyones forums. I did everything. the registry keys, dlls, prossesing, everything. i got everything about the program deleted out of my computer where everyone says to look at the pop ups dont come up anymore because everything i did and also i went to run. msconfig. and startup and its called esbsysguard on my comp and stopped it from starting up. but after everything i did by deleting it it still shows right there in my startup and still wont let me access the internet. my labtop shows i have perfect internet bars from my wireless but when i go to explorer nothing loads just white. idk what to do. ive done everything everyone says and nothing. ive even tried to restore my comp to an ear;ier date but theres no date thats before the day i got it. im thinking the onlything left to do is wipe my comp. can anyone plzz help. ive spent hours upon hours upon hours on this. thnx

No comments:

Post a Comment