Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I cut all ties with my friend who is also my ex?

he is such a jerk. he always does things to make me pissed or tries (i assume) to make me jealous by talking about other girls breasts or @sses excessively. I know we're friends and i assume he's talking to me like this since now i'm his friend, but sh*t he should know a little respect right? I don't talk about sexy dudes in front of him. It doesnt get to me when he talks about other girls cuz we're done but he's immature and acts like a stupid child. I dunno if he does it on purpose or what. Anywho it doesn't matter because it's stupid. He didn't used to be this stupid and immature. i used to date him. tried to remain friends for the sake of it because we used to be friends before dating but he doesnt treat me with the consideration or respectfulness people deserve. I dont want friends or ppl in my life like this. should i cut all ties with him? we've broken up for 2 years already but now i just cant take it anymore this dude is a douche. i cant have ppl like that in my life who treat me with no consideration. maybe he's doin this because he wants me out of his life so he's purposely tryin to be an @$shole? Whatever the case, he sucks as a friend. He gets progressively "douche-ier" everytime we talk. i try being nice to him and being a good friend but no he acts like this :S I dont want care about him talking about girls ya know it's completely cool with me and all, it's just he get's extremely excessive with it. it gets ******* annoying that he's trying so hard i think to make my mad. he was the one who broke up with me.thanks for ur imput all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment