Saturday, July 16, 2011

Need peoples honest opinions about why they think this guy is acting this way!!?

long story short, 2 months ago i told my guy friend, Justin, who ive known for 4 years that i like another guy named AJ and that i dont like him anymore and he did act jealous when i first told him but me & my best friend, emma were talkin last night and she was like "have u noticed that ever since u told justin that u like AJ, justins been acting B****ier, showing off and makes it seem like hes the best thing ever" Some of the things justin has done: we got into a lil fight 2 days ago cause i wouldnt text him back, he wanted me to do "something" with him & i text him back 20 min. later asking if he had any tylenol & he said "how the F*** can u text me back now but not earlier" & i said "idk" & he said "f*** off" (he has never said that to me before) & i said "ha wow yeah ok" & he said "yeah ur gay" & and i said "ok cool idc thats ur opinion" & he was like "you say you dont care but ur friends tell me you cry" (he has never said that to me before)

No comments:

Post a Comment