Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yes i think i am being a bused?

yes my wiffe saw that i was making the jigsaw puzzle and all that of mount roshomore and i have been working on this puzzle fore almost two weeks and not made much progress and all that, so anyways i tried real hard to get it finished and she came home in one of her moods from work sayin "heay man i been working all day at midas rent a car and you didnt even have a job!!! and you didnt even do your dishes or clean up all the dog diarreah from the garage! and you didnt even wash your clothes!! and she grabbed my pozzol and threw it into the blender and blended and beat me in the face and neck with the pozzol box until i was pukin and crying. anywys the neybors saw that and came in trying to get her arrested and wielding a pellet gun and trash can lid shield and he brought his baseball bat into my house and started smashing my lord of the rings figurines and broke a lamp i was about to take to antikes rode show and all that so i took a battering ram i made of wood to hold them off and the night ended with me crunching they'ier cars hood with my ram yelling "freedom!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment