Monday, July 18, 2011

Rate my Summerslam card. *I USE CURRENT ROSTER*?

Firstly the dark match is good Tatsu would be the winner and Sheamus and Jackson for the IC title would also be a great match don't know who would win probably cheer Jackson. I think the Mark Henry vs Big show feud would end at money in the bank not really worth continuing and I don't see how the six man tag match fits in though I agree with Reks and Regal getting getting some more show time but it just doesn't fit in the Dibiase vs Rhodes match may not be that possible but would be good to watch, the US title match has two main competitors the champion Ziggler and Kofi Kingston but get rid of Ryder and Masters their talented well Ryder is at least but WWE won't give them a sudden push and a title match with good reason to put Ziggler vs Kingston maybe add a stipulation(ladder match?) as for the no DQ tag championship match it sound great but not really possible but the Nexus need to do something with the titles I guess. The WHC match us okay but I don't think Christian should get 3 chances in a row and adding Kane and Jericho to the mix won't help maybe Orton vs Kane? And for the final match Punk sad he was leaving WWE after MITB with the WWE title though I don't think he will so the final match is pretty realistic and entertaining with a good stipulation but I would put Del Rio maybe instead if the Miz or maybe add him to maje a fatal four way considering The WHC match be singles overall the Card is entertaining yet average when it comes to be realistic so 6 maybe 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment