Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big, hard bump right above eye (underneath the skin, so not a pimple)?

It started off as a little pea sized lump, whitish in the center, I'm not quite sure if it was pus or not because it was a more pearl-ier color and it was still hard at this point. It did not hurt at all. Besides it being ugly to look at, it was nothing really too bothersome. Then, just recently, it just about doubled, maybe even tripled, in size (almost the size of a nickel). It also got redder in the process. It is still hard, and hurts a little bit now. It is a major eyesore. I have no idea what the heck it is. I've had it for a few months now. With all due respect, don't freakin tell me to go to the doc. I will. I already made an appointment for next week. But in the meantime, I would just like possible theories as to what the hell this huge bump on my face may be. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment