Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should I chop off my hair?

Okay I can't decide whether I should cut my hair. I have fairly curly, thick (not too thick) almost bra strap length hair. It is so damaged from having it bleached a few years ago so it is very frizzy on the ends-like 4 or 5 inches-and it is only this curly do to being fried. I'm thinking about cutting no more than an inch or so above should length. I've tried to figure out what shape my face is- and I think that it's either oval or round, but it might be long...I'm 5'5 and am still trying to loose my baby weight from my twin pregnancy. I would love to try a new hairstyle but don't want to walk out looking chunky(ier) or like a poodle due to my naturally wavy hair. I would get it layered like crazy to take away some bulk but I'm still on the fence. Someone please help!!! lol, thank ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment