Thursday, July 14, 2011

I love him, but i know he's not the "one"?

Okay, here goes nothing..My boyfriend and i have been dating for 8 months, I'm 20, he's 23 and we live together and i love and care about him so much, but i just have the feeling in my heart (lol cliche i know but..its true!!) that this is a relationship that is going no where..Me and him, we are complete opposites..its a very typical cliche relationship..Im the nice girl whose never so much as got detention all though school and he's the bad boy with a criminal record to prove it but yet somehow it kinda works. somehow i feel if i walk away from this relationship, im like giving up on him..It also makes it complicated that we live together and share like our whole lives..i just don't know what to do..he makes me happy, but i know theres someone who can make me happ(ier) Do i stick around and make things will work themselves out or do i stop wasting my time? I don't even know if this makes sense but and ANY thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment