Saturday, July 9, 2011

Can you help me get it together for soccer tryouts?

Next week i'll be doing my first tryout for a sport ever. I've played community soccer, FOREVER. And this is my first time doing a 'tryout'. Some people say it's easy, but some say it's difficult. I don't know how to prepare, and the coach for some reason picks on the way i do things the most, even if there are other girls way suck-ier than me, i think it's mostly because i'm naturally skinny, and thinks, judging by my looks, that i'm an absolute wimp. But my leg muscles are stong, i have a very strong kick. But i think he's going to be most crucial on me, because he already has the mindset that i don't look tough, so i feel i'll be treated more harshly. I don't know how to prepare for this, but i'm extremely nervous. Any tips? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment