Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mineral foundation liquid or powder?

hi guys.. another question about make up - yes! unfotunatlely.. here it comes.:P. I have a oily skin(i think so )..really, its quite stupid but i am not sure what my skin type is. Before having my bub, my skin was very oily. At the end of the day, i could see oil in my T-zone. But now, its not THAT oily.. i would say it has drastically changed to less oili(ier).so, this is confusion no:1.Second problem is foundation. I have tried both - liquid and powder from myers (MAC liquid) and INIKA & NUDE BY NATURE (for powder).I have prominent pores on my face(eitehr side of my cheeks) and powder actually sits in that (yes, i applied the primer/mosturizing lotion before).What do i do ? Liquid one is OK.. not bad, but the hype about how oily skin should "wear powder only" is not true in my case.. Is that what is called a combination skin ? I have done so much of research that i am titally confused now...some cosmeticians say you do not require a mosturiser and a primer, some say its a must to hide your pores, just cant think straight.. please suggest guys !! Also, is there a pore tightening mask that i can use, or something which can hide/lessen the visibility of the big pores that i have on my face ? (Someone recommended ALMAY clay mask ($15) - a green tube, havent tried though).. anything other than this? natural remedies.. as u can see i am totally lost. Thanks for reading the story.. need help !!

No comments:

Post a Comment